• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't find slot
Everywhere has full of bots. I can't find slots. And pls investigate this is legal or illegal. Same person a lot of chars!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hahaha... hello legendstaff, please leave forum cuz youll receive lots of hate, belive me, i did the same thing you did now here.
mirror is full with mostly same player with 4-5-6-7-8 chars. When I suggested that the ip limit to be lowered to 2 accounts per ip .. i received hate.

A player use atleast 4 - 8 slots, and take the spot of other for nothing.
1 or 2 accounts / IP its enough and give fair gameplay to everyone, even those that are idiots (like me) and play with one account.

No one will care bro. they dont investigate to ban permanently those that cheat the game system and play with more than 4 accounts.

Those from guild 99Problems were reported by me. He play with 7 or 8 accounts, he is still alive, gm dont give a f*ck. :/
(06-13-2018, 06:55 PM)ZeroCool Wrote: hahaha... hello legendstaff, please leave forum cuz youll receive lots of hate, belive me, i did the same thing you did now here.
mirror is full with mostly same player with 4-5-6-7-8 chars. When I suggested that the ip limit to be lowered to 2 accounts per ip .. i received hate.

A player use atleast 4 - 8 slots, and take the spot of other for nothing.
1 or 2 accounts / IP its enough and give fair gameplay to everyone, even those that are idiots (like me) and play with one account.

No one will care bro. they dont investigate to ban permanently those that cheat the game system and play with more than 4 accounts.

Those from guild 99Problems were reported by me. He play with 7 or 8 accounts, he is still alive, gm dont give a f*ck. :/

ZeroCool, you receive hate because you want the easy way in. Every thing takes time. You can't just force everyone to agree with what you say. Players are VERY greedy. I did suggest HWID limit to 2 - 4 so that

proxy cannot bypass it so easily. But GM don't EVER even reply. And when they do, they'll say something like, We're doing something about it. But truly, we, the players, don't know that. We want actions not words.

Anyway, back on topic. Those idiot botters are, 200%, the same player who abuses the IP limit and don't even care if he/she get all of the character ban. Because at the end of the day, he'll do it all around again.

Level noob char to 140, and then get 13D sun +7 - +8 set and acc and weapon and just bot again. It's super easy for veteran players to get 10 chars and go bot for lucky. Probably 1 week and he'll be back on his

feet with another full party botter for lucky & steady. Those selling 2K+ EVERY single 2 - 3 days, are the ones who are abusing this IP limit. I know for a fact because I've tried botting 3 chars at MD and DID NOT

EVEN GET CLOSE TO 2K in 3 - 5 days. Hell, NOT even close to 1K. Drop rate are super bad. I don't even know what has become of this game no more. Most Pserver out there, the system are vice versa. While the

drop rate of SOS & SOM are low, the lucky & steady should be high. I believe I suggest this topic about changing the rate of SOS to low and lucky & steady to higher, but it was leave "UNREPLY." Good luck and best

wishes Smile
I don't have good english that try to tell you something in my mind. Anyway we need to fix that problem.

I can't still find slot !
Weeb with a 2 accounts / IP im pleased. Its not faire for others, that dont want to let pc 24/7 with sro bots.
Its not faire to use more than 1 account, and farm stones, because the "idiots" with one account cant to shit, and you have 8 and farm stones 8 times faster. I dont force anyone to agree with me, I just try to point te obvious thats not faire, and dejavu needs to take actions.

legendstaff you'll never find spot in mirror, move along ... go DW cave, stay at plvl until 130-135 and then try to go Baghdad, and try to survive.

With my nuker I cant survive at monsters 123+ (me being 129 with weapon +8 , shield +6 and set +5 no blues) ... the dogs give all kind of negatives on me like bleeding and stuff, lose 5-6k HP per second, and die in a blink Smile)

Go until 135 at plvl and then go to survival area or even stay in dw with some party, and bot with them Smile