• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ArtOfBlade INSAULT IN GLOBAL to me
Sad 
I would just trying to help her and he do that. Pls GM's or any Supporter tell me something ??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

im still waiting?
He was right you know ... nobody cares. This server is like a town without a sherif, everyone does whatever want because GMs and server owner dont give a sh*t if the cheaters throw at them hundreads for euros monthly. IF I WILL INSULT IN GLOBAL as a free player, ill be perma banned in 15 seconds =) but the cash cows never banned.
(06-14-2018, 01:46 PM)ZeroCool Wrote: He was right you know ... nobody cares. This server is like a town without a sherif, everyone does whatever want because GMs and server owner dont give a sh*t if the cheaters throw at them hundreads for euros monthly. IF I WILL INSULT IN GLOBAL as a free player, ill be perma banned in 15 seconds =) but the cash cows never banned.

ZeroCool, it's true that this server is, "like a town without a sheriff." But if I were GM, I would NOT care if you donate $100 or $1000, you WILL GET BAN for not following the rules. It's not a matter of F2P or P2W, it's a matter of GM not taking care of the forum and the game. Legion Online used to be full of fun, but nowadays, every thing die down. Guess that's the cycle of Private server life.
@Weeb the game can't be full of fun when everyone is using 4-8 bots 24/7 ... if the server will be cleansed by these, probably there will be lots and lots of action and pvp daily ... but now, everyone is botting.
Regarding to the GM actions, they can't do to much, if the reported is a cash cow, our dear server owner, wont ban him permanently cuz he will lose serious amount of money ... For him this server is just a business, a money maker nothing more .. thats why he dont give a f*ck about cheaters on multi accounts, he dont care about the rude and insulting language in chat, thats why he doesnt bother to fix Baghdad NPCs and give us a full second page ... he care only for your hard worked money , everything else is not important for him.

GMs can't take big decisions without consulting with Deja45vu or whoever is the big boss around here.
I've just started this server and im upset now