• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Job update 03.09.2017 (SOME INFORMATION)
(09-02-2017, 07:24 PM)Jimmy_Hun Wrote: So basicly you didn't thought about the conseqvences....
Basicly new players have no chance to gear themself, except hwt/fgw.... maybe alchemy event, but they lost srly huge income cause of job update. From now 3 or 4 thief can cover the whole map, and impossible to sneak next to them.....
So basicly this server will become 100% thief.... or there will be a few one who gonna try but 2-3 fail and they change too.... So this means less jobbing, indtead of more....
But you know it, i'm not the owner.... but i guess that would be better to discuss with your members first, and acting after that, than changing to a wrong way and try to fiy what was fked.....

less job ? are you kidding ? :Big Grin thief cant kill you 4times so you can go thrue him ... how ppls play Silkroad with 80cap  when last town was hotan ? we remove routes to increase activity,job wars and reduce job cheaters , and yes that's was discussed with players , also now all can get reward for rankings not only cheaters new players have same chanse to get gold like before , peace Big Grin
[Image: Legion_SROjh.jpg]
I see that will increase job activity and will increase fun and about discussing it with players sure we speak with most guilds and they accept the new update info
N:B...Complain After You See Update And Try It Don't judge Now because all who complains now Are just lazy players who want everything easy with no challenge
Gm Gurma
Nice Job Gurma
[Image: sysp-190232.png]
Congratulations for the work, I have not tried it but it's great to see that you guys do what you can to improve the server
I'll make a "guide" from this new features for job to my guild  group, if  it gets good, i'll post here, on the forum for all
Thanks for helping us Tongue
Supporter Carni
achievments :

4.kill 15 different type uniques in job mode / i killed some uniqes on job but still 0/15
9.Play 10 hours in Job mode /  but in web it shows you have to play 600h
10.Play 100 hours in Job mode /  shows 6000h
19 Exchange daily limit Gold Coins 3 times / i exchanged all 5 coins but still 0 also i did not get it after exchange 
Thanks for report Smile
Supporter Carni
nice very fun