• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Lucky & Drop Rate
Lightbulb 
I don't know about you but I've wasted A LOT of arena coins for them. Even if you bought for it with 3 accounts without using 100x proxy users, you will only get less than 300 or so 

each week. I knew of some player are botting over 20+ users and they get 1k - 3k each 2 - 3 days and I don't get how they do it. It's like they bot more than 20+ accounts. 

I want to make a suggestion about Lucky and Steady. Make them drop commonly as any other normal server. BUT you have to decrease the drop rate of SUN items. Maybe by 1/3 or 

probably 1/2 so that the price of items will increase a bit and items will get rarer. I mean last time price 1000 D13 LUCKY was 500 - 700 AC when I remember it. Then all suddenly, 1K - 

1.2K per 1000 unit. That IS INSANE! If a player who uses proxies uses bot 20+ or 30+ accounts on Mirror Dimension, they will get a lot of Lucky and Steady. They can easily sell them 

for 1K per 1000 units and with 3K - 4K Lucky, You can already get 1 part +18 NO ADV D13 SUN part. And most of the weapon now are even 4K - 9K D13 +18 no adv. 

That is, IN MY OPINION, REALLY CRAZY. 

I'm just putting out my opinion out there to help the community on what I've seen that is going bad.

I know some players will disagree on this (assuming they are the ones who uses 20+ accounts to bot at Mirror Dimension), but some will agree. New players won't even be able to 

afford it, and will go bot for themselves. But again, the drop rate is TOO LOW so they rather buy it instead which is again, EXPENSIVE.
Me when failed +17 to +18 no adv............. sad life.

[Image: tumblr_inline_o56bqudKKv1rhjzza_540.gif]
Yo bro, im there with 1 character and getting about 120-150 stones/day, make your weapon d15 so you will be able to ks the other bots :Smile good luck
(07-02-2017, 07:46 PM)Sickness Wrote: Yo bro, im there with 1 character and getting about 120-150 stones/day, make your weapon d15 so you will be able to ks the other bots :Smile good luck

Yeah my weapon are D14 Moon & Sun +14 - 16 ADV but I check in 2 - 3 days and only got 160 - 200 Lucky & Steady each only.

I sometimes put 2 bots over there and i get more thanenought, i get around 150 a day fromeach,i dont think that theres any1 especially an egyptian that cb afford a pc that can rn20+ client loll, bottom line i think itsa fair drop rate,but i do agree that d13 sun droup is too high and should get reduced.
I don't know but I can't get more than 200+ each day, maybe like 2 - 3 days but certainly not one. Whatever the case, I just hope GM keep the update coming. We need more update. Remove 12D monsters and put D13 monsters in Mirror Dimension to spread out the bots. Too crowded. Too annoying. Drop rate already super low and the area is not big enough. I know I read some thread of GM saying it'll come, but it's been pretty long too. And yes, drop rate of Sun need go down.

BUMP! Please update GAME! I haven't seen a good update for so long! Make Mirror Dimension ALL D13 Stones monster!