LegionSro

Full Version: IP Protection System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IP Protection System

What is IP Protection?
It's simple, if you have turned on IP protection. You must type secret code while login to game using another IP.

Secret code - it's code that you type when register account, its required to change password.

Your secret code should be another than your user id and password.

How to turn on / off ?
You can Turn on/ Turn off  IP Protection System in User Panel at website lsro.eu
[attachment=289]
Click 'Turn ON' / 'Turn OFF'
[attachment=290]
Type your secret code then 'Confirm'
[attachment=291]

Login to game

During the First Login, you will see window with secret code.
[attachment=292]

You must type your Secret code then click Confirm.

Now you IP adress is assigned to your account, if someone will try login using another IP will must type Secret code.
And if you chose not to use this secret code how do you by pass it at login?
The Protection System Won't Work Unless You Activate It From User Pannel>Account Information So If You Choose To Stay Without The Secret Code Just Don't Activate The IP Protection System
Thank you vm Smile
(01-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Deja45Vu Wrote: [ -> ]IP Protection System

What is IP Protection?
It's simple, if you have turned on IP protection. You must type secret code while login to game using another IP.

Secret code - it's code that you type when register account, its required to change password.

How to turn on / off ?
You can Turn on/ Turn off  IP Protection System in User Panel at website lsro.eu

Login to game

Now you IP adress is assigned to your account, if someone will try login using another IP will must type Secret code.
 i forgot my secret code and typed it wrong 3 times and now when i try to connect my acc. game does not allow me. It says that you have been disconnected from server. please help me to fix the issue !!
Please Wait For Admin Kestas / Admin Deja To Reply.

What is IP Protection?

How to turn on / off ?

Login to game

secret code plzzzzz

What is IP Protection?

How to turn on / off ?

Login to game

secret code i need register

secret code i need register
If you register new account, type your own code and remember it.
(02-01-2017, 11:22 AM)Gurma Wrote: [ -> ]The Protection System Won't Work Unless You Activate It From User Pannel>Account Information So If You Choose To Stay Without The Secret Code Just Don't Activate The IP Protection System

hi gm i have 1 order from you please i have open full legion skill in open account can you help me to open it in my account and ty
Hello i accidentally reset the secret code i can not see the new secret code since my hotmail address is wrong. Can you help me with this? Game entry job please help please
Pages: 1 2